Little Miss Chief Smoked Salmon Salad
- 5 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup light oil (grapeseed, olive, sunflower)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8oz Little Miss Chief smoked salmon, broken into chunks
- 6 cups mixed greens, including Romaine lettuce for structure
- 1/2 red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1/2 small red onion, julienned
- 9 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon capers, for garnish (optional)
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients to make dressing.
- Combine remaining ingredients and toss together with dressing.