Make the perfect spinach dip this Christmas featuring the delicious Little Miss Chief Smoked Salmon (Click to buy)
- 8oz pouch of Little Miss Chief smoked salmon
- 1 Tin of shrimp or 200g of fresh shrimp
- 1pkg Frozen chopped spinach (slightly cooked with juices drained off)
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup of mayonnaise
- 1 Package of dry vegetable soup mix
- 1tbs Tabasco sauce
- 3 Green onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tin of sliced water chestnuts
- 1 Loaf of sourdough (round or fancy bread)
- Drain smoked salmon juices.
- Mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- Add the ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
- Hollow out the bread to form a bowl.
- Cube all the remaining bread that was cut out and place around the loaf when serving.
- Serve and enjoy!